Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spooky Trevor!!!

Now, you tell me if this is not spooky! Every time I decide to take a picture of the Field Service Meeting or the brothers in the field, HE KNOWS!!!! And HE'S READY!!!!


Check it out...


ONE!!!!

TWO!!!


And I assure you, I'm not calling him and I'm trying to take the photos as silently as I can!!!!


But there he his... looking at the camera!
THREE!!!




But HE'S ALWAYS THERE....






Now,  he SAYS he doesn't do it on purpose which makes it even more SPOOKIER!!!!
He's like Barney (I can't say from which program but if you watch it you'll know what I mean) coming out in every photo with his suit in a James Bond pose even when he's in t-shirt and shorts (or when he's not even there)!!!

COME ON!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I say it's his Jedi powers. Or he wants to make sure ya get his good side. Haha!

    Great blog by the way! Greetings from your Sis here in Indiana, US. (You'll be seeing me around here more :-D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that too considering that he has always the same pose in every photo. Thank you for following Jenny...How's Indiana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and now I'm trying my hardest to ignore Taby when she pulls out her camera. Its so hard not to look at her when she has that stupid camera in her hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I'm waiting on purpose until he looks at me and then I take the photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right-on, Taby! Keep taking those photos. Anything to rattle the great Trevor... I am all for. :-P

    How's Indiana? Well, at this exact moment we are in a massive ice-storm, hoping not to lose power overnight and freeze our noses off. But other than that, it's really quite lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're totally conspiring against me. Not cool, Taby/Jen, not cool.

    ReplyDelete